Organic Jaggery Vs Non-Organic Jagerry | 14 Useful Benefits of organic jaggery
WHAT IS ORGANIC JAGGERY?
Jaggery is a common sugar made by boiling raw cane juice without separating molasses from crystals. Jaggery is a crude sugar product made in Asia and Africa. It is sometimes referred to as “non-moderate sugar,” because it is not processed during the extraction process to extract nutrients. The Indian word for Jaggery is “Gur” or “Gud”. It is soft and nutritious. It contains trace minerals and vitamins that make it a real healthy sweetener. Organic jaggery contains important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and potassium.
How is it made?
Jaggery is made using traditional methods of squeezing and straining palm juice or sugarcane. These are 3 steps:
Background: Sticks or palms are pressed to extract sweet juice or milk.
Definition: Juice is allowed to stand in large containers to accommodate any soil. It is then filtered to produce a clear liquid.
Concentrate: The juice is placed in a very large, low and boiled pan.
During this process, the jaggery is stirred and the impurities are removed from the surface until only the yellow, dough-like dough is dissolved.
The color can vary from light gold to dark brown. This is important because color and texture are used to measure jaggery. Interestingly, Indians value lighter shades than black ones. This simple, “good quality” jaggery usually contains more than 70% sucrose. It also contains less than 10% sugar and fructose, and 5% as minerals. It is usually sold as a solid sugar block, but is also produced in liquid and granulated form.
BENEFITS OF JAGGERY.
- Prevents constipation by helping with digestion. It stimulates digestive enzymes in our body, thus helping to digest proper food. This is why many people choose to eat jaggery after meals.
- It acts as a detox, as it helps to cleanse the liver by removing toxins from the body.
- Jaggery is full of antioxidants and minerals such as zinc and selenium, which help prevent free radicals (anti-aging). It helps to strengthen the immune system, thereby building up a strong immune system.
- Eating a piece of jaggery daily can help women fight PMS symptoms including mood swings, menstrual cramps and abdominal pain.
- Jaggery acts as a natural sugar and gives energy for a long time. Even factory honey is considered unhealthy because it is deprived of its nutrients. That’s where jaggery comes in!
- However, it is recommended that you eat jaggery in moderation, as it is slightly higher in calories, containing up to 4 kcal per gram. People with diabetes or those who follow a weight-loss diet should be careful about their jaggery diet, as this can lead to weight loss and fluctuations in blood sugar levels.
- The benefits of jaggery include its ability to cleanse our body, acting as a digestive agent, as a delicious ingredient in our healthy diet, and being a good source of minerals.
- Although we know that Jaggery is beneficial to our health because of its minerals contain. Organic Jaggery has its advantages that make Jaggery very valuable. Organic jaggery contains the most important minerals such as iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and calcium.
- The benefits of jaggery include its ability to cleanse our body. It acts as a digestive agent. It is a sweetener in our diet in a healthy way and provides a good amount of minerals.
- Organic jaggery powder has all the medical properties required to fight the allergic asthma, sore throat, and lung infection. Ayurveda considers jaggery as a remedy for a lot of respiratory problems too.
- Daily use of jaggery powder in moderate amounts can help cleanse your blood. It helps to remove toxins from your body and cleanses your body of all toxins.
- Jaggery, especially organic jaggery, is rich in minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin B. Compared to the common diet these minerals are found in jaggery.
- Jaggery powder is rich in antioxidants such as thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B1), niacin, flavonoids, phenolic acids, and caffeic acids that help increase your immune system and while preserving the types some cancers are absent
- Anemia is caused by insufficient levels of RBC in the blood as well as iron and folate. Eating jaggery will ensure that iron levels are maintained and will help prevent anemia.
ORGANIC JAGGERY VS NORMAL JAGGERY
Organic Jaggery is pure and unmixed, so no chemicals are used to make it. So all the nutrients like magnesium, iron, calcium, and phosphorus are stored.
For decades in the Indian Subcontinent, sugarcane jaggery has been used as a cleanser for the lungs, throat, and respiratory tract. As well as an addon in local remedies for coughs and colds.
The chemicals used in the Jaggery making process reject the original properties of Jaggery and provide a health effect on the body rather than provide benefits.
The Performance Process makes a difference
Our Organic Jaggery is made from Jaggery extracted from highly nutritious sugarcane using a natural process. So it is very nutritious and has no chemicals.
Orgalife Provides 100% Organic and Natural Homemade, the best quality of CHEMICAL-FREE, and NO PESTICIDES organic products.
Orgalife Jaggery Powder :